BIONAP IS ALWAYS STRONGLY COMMITTED TO TAKE CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF ALL WORKERS, PARTNERS, CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS.
IT IS PART OF OUR PHILOSOPHY TO ACT LOCALLY WITH THE AIM OF LEAVING A STRONG, POSITIVE AND LASTING GLOBAL FOOTPRINT.
Bionap people is using the usual high-powered efforts to face the global COVID 19 emergency afflicting the world.
Therefore, we believe it is necessary to make you aware of all the actions taken to address and reduce the impact of COVID-19 and continue to secure our global trade relations:
• Immediately checked the situation of the employees and, to date, no staff member is impacted by the Coronavirus
• Promptly set up a crisis committee that meets daily to assess the situation, provide updates to all employees and, if necessary, reinforce or modify the countermeasures adopted
• Informed all staff on the current situation and on the behaviour to be followed
• Distributed to all employees sanitizer pack for personal use
• Favoured home and smart working
We are strictly following and applying the World Health Organization (WHO) advices together with all local authorities dedicated measures.
At the moment, the business continues according to normal procedures but, if for unforeseeable reasons standard Business Relationships or Commitments would be affected, it will be our utmost care communicate it you promptly.